The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic poses many challenges to the well-being of social workers and the children and adults they work with. In light of this, Community Care Inform has made their guide, ‘How to Manage Fear in Social Work’, open and free to download for all professionals.
The guide aims to support social workers in the following areas:
- Understanding fear in social work
- The most common personal and organizational factors inducing fear for social workers
- Violence and aggression against social workers
- Bullying, harassment and whistleblowing
- Case examples, reflection and advice on possible concrete actions
The guide is available below, and Community Care Inform intends to make other publications available for social workers in the near future.